Strum Electric GS-1 from Applied Acoustics Systems is an electric guitar modeling instrument that can play chords form a MIDI keyboard or MIDI loops, while sounding like a guitarist actually played them. The chord library containing basic and extended chords in open, movable, drop voicing, or power styles.
The software presents a collection of single coil and humbucker fitted classic guitars, a 2-channel amplifier with spring reverb, a speaker cabinet and effects, all available from a ready-made preset library. Down- and up-strokes, slides and bends, hammer-on and pull-offs, palm muting, muffled strings and arpeggios are all part of Strum Electric's playing technique vocabulary.
Presets can be played as is, or adjusted to fit a particular playing style. Seven adjustments can be made that range from switching pickups, fine tuning the amplifier, to experimenting with pre or post effects. Micro adjustments can also be made string by string.
- Entirely based on physical modeling for outstanding sound quality
- Top quality presets load in a flash
- Super smooth dynamics - no velocity layers
- Audio bit-depth and sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Standalone operation - no host application required
- Full audio and MIDI hardware support
- MIDI automation and program change support
- Host tempo synchronization
- Small memory footprint