PhotoWarp 2.5 Software for Panoramic Image Processing from EyeSee360 is a consummate tool for panoramic image processing that's designed for users of one-shot optics. PhotoWarp 2.5 allows you to produce excellent panoramic images along with custom web pages in minutes. PhotoWarp unwarps images from the 360 One VR optic, or one-shot images from BeHere, Egg Solution, Remote Reality or 0-360, with superb quality. PhotoWarp has been calibrated for each optic to deliver highly accurate geometry, ensuring that panoramas are distortion-free.
It also has templates for output formats or full jobs with multiple formats, and is designed to allow batch processing. A wide range of panoramic viewing software is supported: QuickTime VR, Java applets including Zoom Viewer and PTViewer, even the new FlashVR viewer can all be generated automatically. PhotoWarp can also unwarp or convert between many panoramic image formats. It is optimized for Velocity Engine on Macs, MMX/SSE on PCs and supports multi-processor machines.
- Support for Most One-Shot Optics
- Whether you use our own 360 One VR optic, or a third party one-shot from BeHere, Egg Solution, Remote Reality or 0-360, PhotoWarp will unwarp images with pristine quality. PhotoWarp has been calibrated for each optic to deliver highly accurate geometry to ensure that panoramas are distortion-free. The results are often more accurate than the original software that came with the optic.
- Batch Processing
- Traditional unwarping software requires you to go through several steps to unwarp a single one-shot image. With PhotoWarp, you can simply drag a collection of image files onto the application to process them as a batch. Just click "Unwarp" and PhotoWarp will process all the images in turn.
- More Viewer Formats
- PhotoWarp supports a broad range of panoramic viewing software, giving you the choice to deliver your images the way you want. QuickTime VR, Java applets including Zoom Viewer and PTViewer, even the new FlashVR viewer can all be generated automatically. You can even use multiple viewers simultaneously, and PhotoWarp will generate web page code that will automatically choose the right viewer for the client.
- Production Workflow
- PhotoWarp provides templates for output format settings or full jobs with multiple formats. Web Scripts produce customized web page layouts that can be made to match your site.
- Multiple Source, Output Formats
- PhotoWarp can unwarp or convert between many popular panoramic image formats. You can use PhotoWarp to convert panoramas into multiple viewers for deliver.
- High Performance
- PhotoWarp is optimized for Velocity Engine on Macs, MMX/SSE on PCs and supports multi-processor machines.