The TC-Helicon MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone features TC-Helicon's unique Mic Control. Easily assign the MP-75's momentary switch to trigger effects and parameters on a number of compatible TC-Helicon effects processors (see compatibility list below). Any number of effects settings, such as harmony and looping are easily controlled by the performer on stage.
The microphone itself delivers professional results and pristine sound during vocal performances on stage. Special consideration to the realities of the modern vocal performance go into the capsule's design. The result is a microphone that reproduces vocals and processing in the form of effects and close range capturing, with pristine results.
The MP-75 features a dynamic, supercardioid capsule with a patented Lismer neodymium magnet structure. The capsule delivers high output and minimal noise. In addition, a dual material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces optimal high frequency response. The capsule is internally shockmounted, and a hardened steel windscreen protects the capsule against damage caused by shock.
Mic Control Compatibility
- TC-Helicon VoiceLive Touch
- TC-Helicon VoiceTone Correct XT
- TC-Helicon VoiceTone Create XT
- TC-Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT
- TC-Helicon VoiceTone Synth
- TC-Helicon VoiceTone T1
- TC-Helicon VoiceTone R1
- TC-Helicon VoiceTone D1
- TC-Helicon VoiceTone C1
- Zinc die-cast Body
- Special heat treated hardened steel wire mesh ball grill provides up to 10 times durability of non-hardened ball grills
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance
- Combination cloth/foam pop filter rivals studio performance
- Patented dual material diaphragm - light, rigid section for optimal high frequency response; light, flexible section for optimal low frequency response
- Elastomer momentary switch for Mic Control