The TC-Helicon MP-70 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone is designed to provide professional results and pristine sound during vocal performances on stage. Special consideration to the realities of the modern vocal performance go into the capsule's design. The result is a microphone that reproduces vocals and processing in the form of effects and close range capturing, with pristine results.
The MP-70 features a dynamic, supercardioid capsule with a patented Lismer neodymium magnet structure. The capsule delivers high output and minimal noise. In addition, a dual material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces optimal high frequency response. The capsule is internally shockmounted, and a hardened steel windscreen protects capsule against damage caused by shock.
- Supercardioid dynamic capsule
- 50Hz -18kHz frequency response
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output
- Zinc die-cast Body
- Special heat treated hardened steel wire mesh ball grill provides up to 10 times durability of non-hardened ball grills
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance
- Combination cloth/foam pop filter rivals studio performance
- Patented dual material diaphragm - light, rigid section for optimal high frequency response; light, flexible section for optimal low frequency response