Harmony4 from TC Helicon is a TDM plug-in that is capable of generating realistic virtual harmony and doubling tracks from a single vocal. The plug-in can be used to fatten existing harmony tracks, create exciting new parts after the singers have finished recording and left the studio, or to create lush unison double-tracking effects from a single vocal track.
An essential vocal tool that is also a money saver, the processor offers a high level of realism, accuracy and speed of pitch detection, while providing a choice of MIDI or automatic control that anyone can take advantage of. Harmony4 is compatible with Avid's TDM Accel and TDM HD systems.
- Creates convincing virtual harmony and doubling tracks from a single vocal
- Realistic harmony technology with robust input pitch detection and smooth harmony sound
- Produces rich doubling, vocal harmony, and special effects
- Per voice control of humanization features and more
- Harmony voices can sound like clones of the lead singer or 4 different singers