The Hall of Fame Reverb from tc electronic is a stompbox style reverb pedal offering 10 reverb types that include Spring, Hall, Plate, Room, Church and Ambience. These types can produce anything from subtle reverb to the effect of really large spaces, such as a cathedral would produce.
An eleventh reverb type is TonePrint, a customizable setting that accepts set-ups created by many well known guitarists. Downloadable from a Mac or Windows computer via the supplied USB cable, TonePrint expands the versatility of the pedal dramatically. The settings are free and can be further modified using the control knobs.
Other features include Delay, Tone and FX Level controls, an easy access battery hatch, true bypass, and an analog-dry-through which means that the original signal is unprocessed as it passes through the pedal.
- Stompbox style reverb pedal
- 10 reverb types
- Up to 20 seconds of reverb
- Reverbs comprise Spring, Hall, Plate, Room, Church and Ambience
- TonePrint provides instant access to custom pedal-tweaks made by major artists
- Stereo in and out provides for added flexibility to any set-up
- True Bypass - zero tone loss
- Analog-Dry-Through delivers maximum tonal integrity and clarity
- Decay, Tone and FX Level controls
- Spillover on/off insures smooth and natural transitions between sounds
- Easy battery access
- Small footprint saves pedal-board space
- High quality components
- Road-ready design