The FlashBack Delay from tc electronic is a stompbox style delay pedal offering six seconds of delay in a number of configurations. Sources for the delay types include the company's legendary 2290, and the 10 different types of delay include a looper.
The eleventh delay type is TonePrint, a customizable setting that accepts set-ups created by many well known guitarists. Downloadable from a Mac or Windows computer via the supplied USB cable, TonePrint expands the versatility of the pedal dramatically. The settings are free and can be further modified using the control knobs.
The FlashBack Delay also features audio tapping technology, allowing for setting delay times by strumming the guitar, and a toggle switch allows for switching between 16th or dotted 8th notes. A spillover on/off switch provides smooth transition between effects. Other features include Delay Time, Feedback and Repeat controls, an easy access battery hatch, true bypass, and an analog-dry-through.
- Stompbox style delay pedal
- 6 seconds of delay
- 11 delay types including looper
- Expansive delay options from subtle repeat to total time-warp
- TonePrint provides instant access to custom pedal-tweaks made by major artists
- Audio Tapping - set delay times by simply strumming the guitar
- Stereo in and out provides for added flexibility to any set-up
- True Bypass - zero tone loss
- Analog-Dry-Through delivers maximum tonal integrity and clarity
- Delay Time, Feedback and Repeat controls
- Spillover on/off insures smooth and natural transitions between sounds
- Easy battery access
- Small footprint saves pedal-board space
- High quality components
- Road-ready design