The 3' High Speed Mini HDMI (Type C) to HDMI (Type A) Cable is a premium quality HDMI 1.4 cable that allows you to transfer audio and video from your HD portable electronics like a camcorder or digital camera to your HDTV. It supports resolutions of up to 4K x 2K. This cable also supports pass through for an Ethernet channel and an Audio Return Channel. Gold contacts help ensure the highest possible signal transfer and resistance to corrosion.
HDMI is an all-digital audio/video interface capable of transmitting uncompressed streams. HDMI provides an interface between any compatible digital audio/video source. It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel digital audio, with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel
- HDMI Ethernet Channel technology consolidates video, audio, and data streams into a single HDMI cable, combining the unmatched signal quality and convenience of HDMI connectivity with the power and flexibility of home entertainment networking.
- 24K Gold-Plated Connectors
- Gold-plated contacts help ensure the highest possible signal transfer and resistance to corrosion.
- Supports up to 4K
- This cable is capable of delivering up to four times the resolution of a 1080p display.
- Audio Return Channel
- An Audio Return Channel (ARC) allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data "upstream" to an A/V receiver or surround audio controller, with no need for a separate audio cable. This provides increased flexibility and less cable clutter.
- Supports 3D Technology
- Venture into the world of 3D entertainment when you pair this cable with compatible A/V devices. This cable provides the throughput for 3D sources.