The 12' Xtreme Cables High-Speed HDMI Cable With Ethernet is an HDMI 1.4 cable that offers a male HDMI connector on each end. It combines support for an HDMI Ethernet Channel, 3D technology, and an Audio Return Channel. It also supports resolutions up to 4K x 2K. This cable also offers 24K gold connectors to ensure signal quality and resist corrosion.
This cable is compatible with all versions of HDMI up to 1.4 to give you the benefits of home networking in a single connection. Whether you're working with a slower speed or full HD content, this cable will help ensure your A/V devices are working to the best of their abilities.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel
- HDMI Ethernet channel technology consolidates video, audio and data streams into a single HDMI cable, combining the signal quality and convenience of HDMI connectivity with the power and flexibility of home entertainment networking.
- 24K Gold-Plated Connectors
- Gold-plated contacts ensure the highest possible signal transfer and resistance to corrosion.
- Supports 3D Technology
- This cable supports the defined input/output protocols for 3D video formats to allow you to enjoy 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications.
- Supports up to 4K x 2K Resolution
- This cable is capable of delivering up to four times the resolution of a 1080p display.
- Transmits Audio Return Channel
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) allows a TV with a built-in tuner connected via HDMI to send audio data "upstream" to a surround audio system. This eliminates the need for a separate audio cable.