ExtremeBeam's ZMAX-900 LED Bike/Utility Light (Rechargeable) is a superb all-around light, useful for a variety of applications. It's a lightweight (3.9 oz/110.5 g) LED that can be easily mounted to a bicycle, a tripod, or used as a head-lamp with the included head-light bandanna. It produces a tremendous 900 lumens of light, with a runtime of up to 3 hours at high output. A tri-mode button gives you the option of low output, high output, or hyper-flash. The measured light projection is 320' (100 m) focused.
The light runs off an included rechargeable lithium ion battery pack. The light has a body of high-quality aircraft aluminum in a durable poly-mount construction. A small and a large rubber mounting ring are included for mounting to shafts, tubes or brackets of various sizes.
- Bright tri-mode rechargeable bicycle/utility light
- Unique system allows a variety of mounting options: bicycles, tripods, or head-mounted (using the included head-light bandanna)
- Tri-mode button for high, low and hyper-flash selection of light, up to 900 lumens
- Runtime up to 3 hours on high output
- Measured light projection of 320' (100 m) focused