The Acoustic Magic Voice Tracker II Array Microphone incorporates all of the technology that made the Voice Tracker I a leading microphone for VOIP, teleconferencing and voice recognition applications, with the addition of improved ambiance rejection to eliminate unwanted background audio, feedback and echo.
The Voice Tracker II listening beam technology, features multiple microphone elements to provide coverage throughout a large room and eliminate the need for multiple microphones. Acoustic Magic's AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation) addresses the noise issues created with open microphones at the far side (listening side) of the communication line. The talker's audio signal is passed, while all ambiance noise is blocked, allowing for uninterrupted full-duplex communication between the 2 lines.
The Voice tracker electronically "steers" the listening beam to an active talker, making it an ideal reference for remote camera or robot pointing via RS 232. Additional features include USB power (optional USB power supply available), Mute Mode and Mac & Windows OS compatibility.
- Automatic electronic steering of "listening beam" to talker location
- Two stage noise reduction (spatial filtering and noise reduction processing)
- Built in High Quality Acoustic Echo Cancellation.
- 6 element, 10 inch long mic array for long range
- Mute Mode
- 5 element "in range" light to indicate location of chosen talker and sufficiency of signal
- Talker location signal thru DB 9 jack (cable optional)
Compatible with a Variety of Operating Systems Including:
- Apple/Macintosh : Mac OS, Mac OS X
- Microsoft : Windows 3.x, Windows 95,Windows 98,Windows NT, Windows 2000,Windows ME, Windows
- XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7