Samsung's 50-200mm f/4.0-5.6 ED OIS II Lens (For NX Cameras) gives you a 4x telephoto zoom (equivalent to 77-308mm in 35mm format) with a built-in lens-shift image stabilizer to ensure that photos are crisp and sharp, even at the longest telephoto setting. The internal focusing system means that the lens length doesn't change when focusing, so polarizing filters (for instance) don't need to be adjusted because of rotation. This lens is an i-Function lens, which accesses your camera's manual controls (such as shutter speed, aperture, ISO, etc.) right from the lens itself--you never have to take your hand off the lens or your eyes off the action to make changes. This lens is compatible with NX10 and NX100 cameras.
- Get Close to the Perfect Shot
- The Samsung 50-200mm telephoto zoom lens gives you a longer range of focal lengths that lets you artistically capture a variety of perspectives. With an angle of view equivalent to a 77-308mm in 35mm format, this lens ensures outstanding image quality from long-distance landscapes to incredible close-ups.
- Perfect Pictures at Your Fingertips
- Taking professional-quality pictures is now as easy as smiling for one. The intuitive i-Function lens gives you quick and easy one-touch access to all your camera's manual settings. Adjust shutter speed, aperture and more with just a twist of the lens while previewing the image in real-time. Now you can see how your settings affect the shot before you take it. Whether you're an enthusiast or an expert, the convenient i-Function lens truly revolves around your photographic needs.
- Optical Image Stabilizer for Clear, Sharp Images
- Create beautiful images that move you, even if you jostle the camera. The 50-200mm telephoto zoom lens comes equipped with lens-shift optical image-stabilizing technology. Samsung's optical image stabilizer uses tiny lens-shifts to cancel out motion blur, even in low exposure shots. And since the image is being stabilized externally in the lens, what you see through the viewfinder--and on the display--is perfectly clear.
- Auto-Focusing Without Extending Yourself, or Your Lens.
- The Samsung 50-200mm telephoto zoom lens features an inner focusing system, so that the lens length does not change during focusing. Also, the lens barrel system has been designed with a one-piece construction, resulting in improved rigidity and can be made with a more compact, lightweight design. Polarizing filters can easily be used to full effect, since the filter attachment ring does not rotate during focusing.