The Miktek C7 Large Diaphragm FET Condenser Microphone is a professional studio recording microphone, well suited for capturing vocals, amplifier cabinets and the gamut of instruments. The C7 features Miktek's dual 1-inch capsule which yields switchable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-8 polar patterns, making it a workhorse for any recording scenario.
Its AMI T7 transformer output stage provides clean audio output without noise and coloration. There is a -10dB pad switch for maximizing headroom when capturing transient signals. A switchable high-pass filter eliminates low frequency noise due to ambiance, proximity effect, etc. The C7 is delivered in a wood microphone box, enclosed in an aluminum road case with a swivel mount and shockmount.
- MK7 Dual 1-inch Capsule 5-micron mylar, evaporated gold diaphragms
- Cardioid, omnidirectional and Bi-directional (figure 8) patterns
- High-pass filter & -10dB pad switches
- Variable capsule bias voltage: 48 - 60v
- AMI T7 Transformer
- Individual serialized frequency response graph
- Wood presentation case with swivel-mount, shock-mount and rugged aluminum carrying case