The PM11 from Miktek is a super cardioid, dynamic microphone designed primarily for recording kick drums, toms, acoustic basses, or for capturing the sound of an amplified bass. It features a custom designed, neodymium capsule element offering extremely clear and articulate sound reproduction with a full and robust frequency response.
The microphone is perfect for reinforcing bass drums in live sound applications. Plus, the capsule's unique labyrinth design provides ultimate rear rejection for maximum gain before feedback, so the kick cuts though the PA with clarity and distinction.
The deep and faithful response makes the microphone equally suited to studio applications. With high SPL capabilities the microphone can easily capture the loudest drummers. A steel grill and die cast body ensure durability and reliability. The microphone can be set upon a traditional microphone stand using the included holder.
- Dynamic microphone perfectly suited to recording kick drums, toms and acoustic basses
- Custom designed, neodymium capsule
- Perfect for live applications or for use in the studio
- Excellent rear rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- High SPL capabilities
- Die cast body with steel grill