The CAV Pack-RLM W6 with RLD W Lens / Ceiling Mount Kit / 2 Spare Lamps from Barco provides precise color and image quality from three-chip DLP technology, without investing in consumables such as color wheels. It delivers a stunning 6000 lumens of brightness with an ultra-low noise level of only 37 dB(A). It features a sharp 2000:1 standard contrast ratio, WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio.
The RLM-W6 is designed for large meeting rooms, boardrooms and auditoriums. It's rugged and durable, featuring a sealed optical engine that prevents dust, smoke or other contaminants from affecting the image quality. The RLM-W6 is also portable and feature packed. It's highlighted by Barco's simultaneous two-source picture-in-picture function, which is able to project local, connected or networked sources simultaneously across a widescreen Windows desktop.
The RLM-W6 sealed engine provides constant image quality over time and the projector is designed to deliver high resistance to external contamination. It also provides extremely good lamp maintenance. It runs on 33% less energy than its competition and is easy to set-up, install, service and transport.
Lastly, the CAV pack includes the RLD W lens (1.74 to 2.17:1).
- Versatile In All Settings
In your company's lobbies and entrance hall, you want to showcase the full power of your brand. With the RLMW6's three-chip DLP color quality and unfailing image stability, your brand is in safe hands, and depicted just the way you want it.
For auditoriums and similar large rooms, brightness is key. Barco's RLM-W6 offers a light output of 6000 lumens, which means that from the first to the last row, presentations will be clearly visible, even in normal light conditions.
For events that need the detail of WUXGA resolution and the color depth of three-chip DLP, the RLM-W6 can be outfitted with a ceiling mount. What's more, you can use the projector in a stacking frame, giving you a total power of 12,000 lumens to light up your events
- Flawless Image Quality
- With its three-chip DLP image quality, the RLM-W6 offers an image with perfect color saturation, more stability and richer contrast than traditional single-chip DLP projectors with the same price. The RLM-W6 consumes 33% less power than comparable projectors. In times where energy conservation is becoming an important consideration in technology, this is a big step forward for both your energy bill and the environment. Barco's RLM-W6 is 10 times as silent as its nearest competitors. It removes the strain of working under a constant drone of projection equipment, and makes the only noticeable thing about it its image quality. Your old projectors haven't become redundant - if you have a Barco RLM G5 or G5i, you can simply re-use their lenses for the RLM-W6. This puts your old equipment to good use, and saves you the trouble of investing in new lenses. The RLM-W6's WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution allows you to see 15% more detail than a full HD image, and offers 60% more detail than SXGA+. WUXGA makes it possible to show HD video content and banners, tickers or subtitles at the same time, without compromising either source's quality. In addition, WUXGA is becoming a standard resolution for laptops fast, which makes it a smart investment for the future. Barco's RLM-W6 is compatible with a wide range of sources found in typical corporate environments. This includes computers, laptops, multimedia players, HDMI sources and more. Each source is sure to be displayed with the pristine image quality you require
- Designed for Ease of Use
- With the RLM Commander software, handling the RLM-W6 is easy. Through a handy Web interface, you can control all of the projector's essential functions and settings. You can even use a virtual remote control that mirrors its real-life counterpart when you're working over the IP network. Barco's free Projector Toolset software is also compatible with the RLM-W6. This means that if you already have other Barco projectors in your AV network, Barco's free and user-friendly software can manage the entire fleet. The RLM-W6 also offers compatibility with traditional control systems (such as AMX or Crestron), so you don't have to learn new interfaces or invest in additional peripherals to control the projector. In addition, it is compatible with smart handheld devices such as the iPhone or the iPod Touch
- Green and Ergonomic
- The RLM-W6 consumes 33% less power than comparable projectors. In times where energy conservation is becoming an important consideration in technology, this is a big step forward for both your energy bill and the environment. Barco's RLM-W6 is 10 times as silent as its nearest competitors. It removes the strain of working under a constant drone of projection equipment, and makes the only noticeable thing about it its image quality. Your old projectors haven't become redundant - if you have a Barco RLM G5 or G5i, you can simply re-use their lenses for the RLM-W6. This puts your old equipment to good use, and saves you the trouble of investing in new lenses
- All Important Details at Once
- In meeting rooms and boardrooms, the RLM-W6's full WUXGA resolution makes sure the meeting's participants can see all important details at once. What's more, its noise level is close to that of a whisper, which makes the RLM-W6 a pleasant companion in any meeting