The Rolls DB225 Professional Direct Box is a transformer-balanced, passive unit that provides flexible functionality for stage and studio applications. It's equipped with a ground-lift switch for eliminating hum, and a 3-position attenuator that lets you pad the input signal by either -20 or -40 dB. On one side of the unit are two 1/4-inch input jacks, wired for paralleled pass-through. This means that you can plug your source into either jack, and the other will serve as the pass-through for connecting to an amp, preamp, or tuner. You also get both male and female XLR jacks for the main output. The DB225's circuitry is housed in a heavy-duty, all-metal chassis, and the unit is made in the U.S.A.
- Attenuator switch lets you pad the input signal by -20 or -40dB
- Ground lift switch provided for eliminating hum
- Transformer-balanced, passive circuitry. No battery required
- Heavy-duty, all-metal chassis
- Made in U.S.A.
- Dual 1/4" input jacks, wired for paralleled pass through
- Male and female XLR output jacks
- Compact Size (4.2 x 2.8 x 1.6")