The 450Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Router from TRENDnet allows you to create a wireless network and use it to share your Internet connections among all of your computers and Internet-enabled devices. The router uses MIMO antenna technology and the fast 802.11n standard to achieve wireless transfer speeds of up to 450Mbps!
Legacy devices which use the 802.11g and 802.11b standards are also supported, and the router features four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for wired device connectivity. It can connect to your broadband modem via a Gigabit Ethernet WAN port. A built-in hardware firewall protects your network against outside attacks that originate on the Internet.
The router supports standard wireless security systems, including WEP and WPA. It is compatible with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) devices as well, allowing you to set up a secure network connection with the push of a button. Quality of Service (QoS) technology is also present, allowing you to prioritize network traffic to enhance the performance of VoIP communication, online gaming, and video streaming.
- High-speed data rates of up to 450Mbps using an 802.11n Wi-Fi connection
- Supports 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n Wi-Fi
- 4x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDIX LAN ports
- 1x 10/100/1000Mbps WAN port (Internet)
- On/off power switch
- On/off wireless network switch
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
- One touch wireless connection using the WPS button
- Compatible with most popular cable/DSL Internet Service Providers using Dynamic/Static IP, PPPoE, L2TP, and PPTP connection
- Advanced firewall protection with Network Address Translation (NAT) and Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Access restriction with Internet Access Control: MAC, Protocol, and Domain filtering
- Virtual server and Application Level Gateway (ALG) services for special Internet applications
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) for auto discovery and support for device configuration of Internet applications like RTP/RTSP, SIP, FTP, TFTP, NTP, and SMTP
- Multiple pass-through sessions for popular VPN applications (IPSec, L2TP, and PPTP)
- Advanced QoS support includes: Uplink speed control, IP prioritization, and Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
- Complete wireless security with WPA/WPA2-RADIUS, WPA/WPA2-PSK, and WEP