The ART MX821 8-Channel Audio Mixer is a 19" rackmountable audio mixer with 8x XLR microphone and 8x 1/4" line inputs on all channels. The MX821 features mono summed outputs on balanced 1/4" TRS phone and RCA connectors. Each channel features switchable +48V phantom power, making it capable of using a combination of dynamic and condenser microphones.
The front panel features tone and level controls for each input channel. Multiple MX8121 mixers may be linked via the prefade output on the rear panel. The ART MX821 8-Channel Mixer is an ideal solution for adding inputs to existing analog mixers, light sound reinforcement applications, recording and more.
- Eight Independent Input Channels
- Level and Tone Controls on each Channel
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch Unbalanced Line Inputs on each Channel
- 48 Volt Phantom Power on XLR inputs with DIP Switch for each Channel
- Balanced TRS 1/4-inch Main Output Jack with Master Level Control
- RCA-type Pre-Fade Output (Not Affected by Master Level Control)
- RCA-type Aux Buss Input Jack for Channel Expansion
- Solid Single High Rack Mount Chassis with Built In Power Supply