The Wireless N ADSL Modem Router from Actiontec is a DSL modem with a built-in 802.11n wireless router. It is compatible with ISPs that provide ADSL service, and gives you an all-in-one solution to connect to the Internet and share the connection among the computers in your home.
The router features four LAN ports for wired device connectivity. Its 802.11n Wi-Fi signal is backwards compatible with 802.11b and 802.11g devices. A built-in firewall protects your computer against attacks that can originate on the Internet, and support for wireless encryption protects your network from attacks from computers within its wireless coverage range.
The router automatically configures itself -- just connect it to your network and open a web browser. It supports TR-069 and remote management, making it a great option for Internet Service Providers -- these technologies allow technicians to assist end-users with troubleshooting. The router can be configured by Windows and Mac systems alike.
- 802.11n Wi-Fi
- Out of the box, the router gives you the flexibility and power you need to connect all of your wireless devices. With the latest 802.11n technology your newer devices will achieve wireless N speeds! MIMO smart antenna technology further improves your wireless performance giving you better coverage and fewer dead spots. Backwards compatibility ensures that older wireless devices are supported, giving your wireless network the best of both worlds.
- Robust Firewall and Wireless Security
- Privacy and security are paramount, and the router provides commercial grade protection. Wireless security includes WPA, and WPA2 encryption, and the ability to assign unique IDs to each wireless gateway to prevent hacking. The router includes a fully customizable firewall with Stateful Packet Inspection, denial of service protection, content filtering, intrusion detection, and additional encryption to prevent unwanted visitors from accessing your network.
- Automatic Configuration
- Actiontec's industry leading built-in AutoDetect Wizard eliminates the hassles of confusing installation CDs, or poster sized install guides. Simply connect the router, open your web browser, and click auto-detect. The router handles the rest. All you need to know is your username and password, it's that easy.
- TR-069 Support and Remote Management
- The router enables unparalleled remote management and troubleshooting power to provide superior customer experience and support.
- Outstanding Customer Support
- Actiontec provides 24/7 support by phone and online. Check out their website for answers to frequently asked questions, software updates, and documentation.