The SC-600D 400W Amplifier from Velodyne is the muscle behind the SC-600 IW and SG-600 IF/IC subwoofers. The SC-600D is digitally tuned for dynamic bass and includes distortion limiting electronics. The amplifier comes with a remote control with a one-button, 5-band, Auto-EQ room bass optimization feature, four listening presets, night mode, volume controls, phase control and mute mode. The 2 unit high amplifier is easily rack-mounted and uses conventional speaker wires. The SG-600D amplifier can also be used to drive other passive subwoofers.
Velodyne's DSP technology maximizes usable amplifier power and provides maximum available cone travel without overdriving. The software parameters used in the SC-600D amp are customized for use with either the SC-600 IW or the SG-600 IF/IC, and are selected on the front panel when installing the amplifier.
- Easy to Configure and Use
- The SC-600D amp is a 2-unit high design with included rack-mount ears. To deliver optimum performance, the SC-600D is precisely tuned to either the SC-600 IW or SC-600 IF/IC using Velodyne's exclusive OSP control. Simply dial in the product you've connected and all the rest is automatic. The SC-600D amp also boasts a built-in test tone generator, a one-touch 7-band automatic room equalizer, 12-volt trigger, IR repeater jack, RS-232 control port (Crestron certified], and comes with a full feature remote control with four listening presets. The crossover, duplicate volume controls, and mic jack for room bass EQ are on the front panel making setup a breeze. Standard speaker wire is all that's needed to connect to the SG-600 IW, SC-600 IF /IC or other passive subwoofer
- DSP Digital Accuracy
- Velodyne's DSP technology maximizes usable amplifier power and provides maximum available cone travel without overdriving. The software parameters used in the SC-600D amp are customized for use with either the SC-600 IW or the SG-600 IF/IC, and are selected on the front panel when installing the amplifier. With digital precision, it is possible to achieve the maximum allowable performance from both the amplifier and woofer motor structure without overdriving either. The result is deeper bass extension, bigger impact and less distortion
- Reliable Class A/B Amplifier
- With 400W dynamic power and 200W of continuous RMS power, the SC-6OOD amp guarantees more than enough headroom to reproduce the impact and excitement of the most dramatic special effects and the lowest musical frequencies with detail and definition. To assure long tenn reliability specialized Velodyne circuitry limits audible clipping distortion and controls driver excursion
- Auto-EQ Room Bass Correction
- Subwoofer placement in a room can dramatically impact its performance. To assure optimum performance a subwoofer must be tuned and equalized for its room environment and placement. Place the included microphone in the preferred listening position and simply push the "EQ" button on the remote control. The internal signal generator plays a series of tones that are read and analyzed by the DSP which auto-adjusts the 7-band equalizer to provide the best bass performance regardless of woofer placement