The Roland ATELIER Combo AT-350C features the classic sound, playability, control and feel of a classic double-manual tone wheel keyboard, in an easily transported design that fits in the trunk of a car. There are 49 upper and 64 lower water-fall action keys, draw-bar controls and more.
Roland's Virtual Tone Wheel Technology implements all the classic organ sounds one would expect from a keyboard of this type, while their SuperNATURAL sound engine covers the unexpected sound palette of horns, guitars, drums, special effects, voices and much more. The ATELIER Combo AT-350C also features a full gamut of play-along styles and rhythms, making it ideal for the solo musician. The keyboard is completely compatible with Roland's (optional) PK-7A and PK-25A pedal-boards for the ultimate in authentic organ playing.
- Stylish design, easy to transport
- Realtime performance features in a travel-friendly instrument that's made for the stage
- Double-manual keyboard configuration: 49-key upper, 64-key lower
- Full harmonic bars for Upper, Lower, Solo, and Bass
- Higher-resolution voices powered by Roland's acclaimed SuperNATURAL technology
- D Beam provides unique sound control
- Optional accessories: KS-G8/KS-12 keyboard stands, PK-7A 20-key pedalboard, PK-25A 25-key pedalboard