The Aurora Multimedia ASP-1616H Matrix Switcher (16 x 16) routes HDMI 1.3 digital signals across 16 outputs from 16 inputs with a response time of 2-5 seconds for switching. Offering EDID management and learning, the switcher provides hassle-free attachment to various monitors by allowing handshake signals between the monitor and source.
Supporting adaptable compensation, the ASP-1616H switcher transmits data up to a distance of 118.11’ (36m). The switcher allows a source to be displayed on multiple displays and supports 7.1 channel digital audio. It can be controlled via push button, IR remote control, or RS-232 signals. RS232 interface allows the unit to work with a PC, remote control system, and other far-end control system devices.
- Used to route HDMI 1.3 and 7.1 channel digital audio across 16 outputs from 16 inputs
- Supports EDID management for hassle-free attachment to various monitors
- Supports adaptable compensations
- Transmits data up to a distance of 118.11' (36m)
- Allows single source to be displayed on multiple displays
- High transmission bandwidth of 340MHz (10.2Gbps)
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP standards
- Controlled via IR remote, front panel, and RS232 signals
- RS232 interface allows the unit to work with a PC, remote control system, and other far-end control system devices
- Easy installation with rack-mounting