This B&H Litepanels MiniPlus Daylight Flood 1 Lite Power Kit for Canon contains all the basics you'll need to use your MiniPlus on-camera with batteries that you already have. Using the same batteries for camera and light ensures that you'll always have a spare for each. The MiniPlus fixture contains a 140 LED array configured for a 50 degree beam spread. The included AC charger / power supply gives you an AC / DC option. In addition, the included Canon battery adapter plate allows you to power the light with your Canon BP-911/914/924 batteries as well as Samsung SB-L110, SB-L220, SB-L160, SB-L320 and SB-L480 batteries. The kit also includes a set of CTO gel conversion filters to use your daylight balanced fixture with tungsten sources, a mini ball mount adapter and a carrying case for storing and transporting it all.
Litepanels was at the vanguard of a lighting revolution which resulted in innovative fixtures which are used widely in broadcast, Pro A/V, on film sets and for news gathering applications. The benefits of using a Litepanels LED are many. The low-profile fixtures made of robust materials are virtually heat-free, allowing users to squeeze a light into tight places without harming the talent in front of the camera. Each LED in the fixture's array is actually a tiny lens which can be constructed to yield a flood or spot beam of light (sometimes both) and a variety of color temperatures.
Litepanels LEDs are HD friendly, meaning that they provide a soft but crisp quality of light without revealing harsh surface details on subjects, which would be made apparent by HD's incredible sharpness.
Litepanels products are a deep shade of green, that is, extremely eco-friendly. The LED source typically lasts up to 50,000 hours, is virtually maintenance-free and runs on 5% of the power it takes for traditional fixtures. That means less air-conditioning on sets, less wattage consumed and no lamp replacement cost. That is one very light carbon footprint!
- Highly Controllable
- Litepanels MiniPlus heads feature an output control knob for instant dimming from 100 - 0%, with minimal color shift. Output is fully flicker-free and heat-free, and remains consistent, even as the battery voltage goes down.
- Not Power Hungry
- Litepanels MiniPlus is three times more efficient than a conventional tungsten camera light. And, it's easy to handle because it's virtually heat-free.
- Elegant Design
- The Litepanels MiniPlus head features a smart rectangular silhouette, conveniently suited to widescreen format. Measuring just 6.75 x 2.25 x 1.25" (175 x 55 x 30 mm), the head weighs only 9.6 ounces (0.36 kg). With its black anodized finish and sleek design, the housing blends in with modern desktops. In fact, it is so unobtrusive that it is often used on desktops in-frame. But looks aren't everything. Built for long life, the system is protected by a tough cast aluminum housing.
- MiniPlus Advantages
- Produces bright, soft light
- Integrated dimmer 100 - 0%
- 50,000+ hour bulb life
- Highly efficient
- Minimal color shift when dimming
- DC-Run from battery, camera or car (10 - 30V)
- AC-Run from adapter (100 - 240V)
- Integrated heatsink