The Personal Weather Station with Atomic Clock from Meade displays the indoor/outdoor temperature and has a minimum/maximum record for both temperature displays. The 12 or 24 hour clock has a calendar and a dual crescendo alarm with snooze function. It automatically sets time to the U.S. Atomic Clock. It can be wall mounted or stood on the desktop.
One remote TS03 sensor is included. It has an operating range of up to 100 feet. The two units are powered by user-supplied batteries - the main unit with two AAA batteries, and the remote sensor two AA batteries. English, German, French, Italian or Spanish displays are user-defined.
- Atomic clock provided continuous and accurate 12 or 24 hour time format
- Indoor, outdoor temperature with one remote TS03 sensor
- Displays minimum and maximum temperature for an indication of normal readings
- Can be mounted to a wall or set upon a desktop with the included stand
- Quartz clock for accurate, reliable time
- Dual crescendo alarm with snooze helps get you out of bed bright and early
- Comes with one remote sensor