The Personal Weather Station with Atomic Clock from Meade displays the indoor/outdoor humidity and temperature and has a minimum/maximum record for both temperature displays. The 12 or 24 hour clock has weather forecast icons, comfort level indicators, a moon phase display, a calendar and a dual crescendo alarm with snooze function. It automatically sets the time to the U.S. Atomic Clock and has a programmable ice warning alarm. The indoor/outdoor humidity range is 25% to 90%. There is a 24 hour barometric pressure history chart and it auto-scans the remote channels. It can be wall mounted or set on the desktop.
One remote TS23C sensor is included. It can monitor temperatures from up to 3 remote locations with the addition of 2 more sensors. It has an operating range of up to 213 feet or 65 meters. The main unit is powered by 2 not-included AA batteries. The remote sensor also requires 2 additional not-included AA batteries.
- Atomic clock provided continuous and accurate 12 or 24 hour time format
- Indoor, outdoor temperature with one remote TS23C sensor provides an operating range of up to 213 feet / 65 meters
- Displays minimum and maximum temperature for an indication of normal readings
- Can be mounted to a wall or set upon a desktop with the included stand
- Atomic clock for accurate, reliable time
- Dual crescendo alarm with snooze helps get you out of bed bright and early
- Two additional remote sensors (sold separately) can be added for reporting temperature in 3 remote locations