The Honeywell Portable Barometric Weather Forecaster from Meade records and charts 24 hour barometric pressure. It also keeps precise time, since the 12/24 hour clock is programmed to synchronize with the US atomic clock automatically. The Weather Forecaster displays indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity. It also displays minimum/maximum temperature and humidity.
The unit is fully expandable to monitor the temperature and humidity in up to 3 locations with the addition of up to 2 more model TS33C-M remote sensors. The included TS33C-M sensor has a range of up to 164 feet or 50 meters. The Portable Barometric Weather Forecaster has an attractive enhanced blue backlight display, records the moon phases, and has a programmable ice warning alarm. The main unit is powered by 2 AA batteries and the sensor uses an additional 2 AA batteries. The batteries are user-supplied.
- Easy to read large blue backlit LCD display
- Indoor, outdoor temperature, humidity display and 24 hour barometric pressure history
- Displays minimum and maximum temperature, and humidity
- Temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Can be mounted to a wall or set upon a desktop
- Ice warning alarm will sound once the temperature reaches 32°F(0°C) or below
- Receives time signal from the US Atomic Clock
- Comes with one remote TS33C-M sensor - can accommodate a total of 3 sensors