The Slim Line Personal Weather Station with Atomic Clock from Meade displays indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity. With a sleek, contemporary look and an ultra-thin display design only 3/8 inch thick it also has integrated fold away feet, with a detachable designer metal base, and is wall mountable. The 12 or 24 hour clock is programmed to synchronize with the US atomic clock automatically. It has an alarm with snooze. The Weather Station monitors temperature from up to 3 remotes. It has an indoor humidity range of 25% to 90%. There is a 12 to 24 hour forecast with weather icons.
The unit is fully expandable to monitor the temperature and humidity in up to 3 locations with the addition of up to 2 more model TS13C-M remote sensors, sold separately. One remote TS13C sensor is included. It has an operating range of up to 145 feet / 45 meters. The main unit is powered by 2 included CR2032 batteries. The remote sensor requires 2 user-supplied AA batteries. English, German, French, Italian or Spanish readouts are user defined.
- Easy to read large LCD display
- Indoor, outdoor temperature and humidity display
- Displays minimum and maximum temperature, and humidity
- Can be mounted to a wall or set upon a desktop with its integrated fold-away feet and detachable designer metal base
- Receives time signal from the US Atomic Clock for constant accuracy
- Comes with one remote sensor - can accommodate a total of 3 sensors