The Slim Line Personal Weather Station with Atomic Clock from Meade displays indoor/outdoor temperature, humidity and a 24 hour barometric pressure history chart. With a sleek, contemporary look and an ultra-thin display design only 3/8 of an inch thick, it has integrated fold away feet for standing on the desktop or is wall mountable. The 12 or 24 hour clock is programmed to synchronize with the US atomic clock automatically. It has an alarm with snooze. The Weather Station monitors temperature from up to 3 remotes. It has an indoor humidity range of 25% to 90%. There is a 12 to 24 hour forecast with weather icons and comfort level indicators.
The unit is expandable to monitor the temperature and humidity in up to three locations with the addition of up to two more remote sensors (sold separately). One remote TS13C sensor is included which has an operating range of up to 164 feet / 50 meters. The main unit is powered by 2 included CR2032 batteries. The remote sensor requires 2 user-supplied AAA batteries. English, German, French, Italian or Spanish readouts are user defined.
- Easy to read large backlit LCD display
- Indoor, outdoor temperature, humidity display, and 24 hour barometric history
- Displays minimum and maximum temperature and humidity
- Can be mounted to a wall or set upon a desktop with its integrated fold-away feet
- Receives time signal from the US Atomic Clock for constant accuracy
- Comes with one remote sensor - can accommodate a total of 3 sensors
- Compatible with these optional remote sensors: TS34C-M, TS33C-M, TS33F-M