The Personal Weather Station with Atomic Clock from Meade displays indoor/outdoor temperature and a 12 to 24 hour icon weather forecast. With a silver, contemporary look and almost 2" tall digits which are easily visible from a distance, it displays hours, minutes and seconds. The 12 or 24 hour clock is programmed to synchronize with the US atomic clock automatically. It has an alarm with snooze. The Weather Station monitors temperature from a single remote sensor. It displays month and date, time zone for any of four US time zones, and has a programmable alarm.
One remote TS13C sensor is included. It has an operating range of up to 164 feet / 50 meters. The main unit is powered by 2 not-included AA batteries. The suggested operating temperature range is -40F to +122F (-40C to +50C) if using lithium type batteries. The remote sensor also requires 2 additional not-included AA batteries. English, German, French, Italian or Spanish displays are user defined.
- Easy to read jumbo (almost 2" / 48 mm) LCD display allows viewing the time from across the room
- Indoor, outdoor temperature and weather icons display
- Displays minimum and maximum temperature, and humidity
- Can be mounted to a wall or set upon a desktop with the included stand
- Receives time signal from the US Atomic clock for consistent accuracy
- Comes with one remote sensor