The Personal Weather Station with Atomic Clock from Meade displays the indoor/outdoor humidity and temperature and has a minimum/maximum record for both displays. This all-inclusive weather station has wireless wind speed reporting with 16 position wind direction indicators and a wireless rainfall display with cumulative tracking for up to one month. This 12 or 24 hour clock with multiple time zones has weather forecast icons, comfort level indicators, a moon phase display, sunrise/sunset times, a calendar and a single crescendo alarm. It automatically sets the time to the U.S. Atomic Clock. The indoor/outdoor humidity range is 25% to 90%. There is a 24 hour barometric pressure history chart and it can be wall mounted or set on the desktop.
One remote TS33C-M sensor is included. It can monitor temperatures and humidity from up to 3 remote locations with the addition of 2 more sensors (sold separately). It has an operating range of up to 328 feet or 100 meters. All the components of the weather station require a total of 10 AA type batteries - not included. User chosen language display in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Dutch.
- Front mounted controls allows easy accessible settings
- Atomic clock provides continuous and accurate 12 or 24 hour time format
- Indoor, outdoor temperature/humidity with one remote TS33C-M sensor delivers a large operating range of up to 328 feet / 100 meters
- Displays minimum and maximum temperature for an indication of normal readings
- Can be mounted to a wall or set upon a desktop with the included stand
- Displays current barometric pressure and records and charts 24 hour barometric pressure history
- Rain gauge with up to 30 days total accumulation of 0 to 78" / 0 to 198.1 cm capacity
- Wind speed range of 0 to 199.9 mph / 0 to 89.3 m/s with 16 wind direction indicators
- Two additional remote sensors (sold separately) can be added for reporting temperature in 3 remote locations. Compatible with these optional remote sensors: TS34C-M, TS33C-M, TS33F-M