The Deluxe Professional Weather Station from Meade displays the indoor/outdoor humidity and temperature and has a minimum/maximum record for both displays. This deluxe professional weather station has wireless wind speed reporting with 16 position wind direction indicators and a wireless rainfall display with cumulative tracking for up to one month. Its 12 or 24 hour clock with multiple time zones has weather forecast icons, comfort level indicators, a moon phase display, sunrise/sunset times, a calendar, a dual crescendo alarm, a programmable snooze and a programmable ice warning alarm. It automatically sets the time to the U.S. Atomic Clock. The indoor/outdoor humidity range is 25% to 90%. There is a 24 hour barometric pressure history chart and it can be wall mounted or set on the desktop.
This weather station is set apart from the others by a number of professional level weather reporting features. It has an 8-channel capability that accepts up to 4 additional sensors (sold separately) besides the included TS34C-M. There is an infrared remote control of all the display's functions, an anemometer to measure the wind speed and direction, a rain gauge that measures the rainfall amount and a wireless UV sensor to measure the ultra-violet levels. Included PC software and an integrated USB port allows additional weather records to be saved to a PC in addition to the 200 records that are saved in the unit without a PC.
The Deluxe Professional Weather Station can monitor temperatures and humidity from up to 5 remote locations with the addition of 4 more sensors (sold separately). One remote TS33C-M sensor is included. It has an operating range of up to 328 feet or 100 meters. All the components of the weather station require a total of 12 AA type batteries - not included. A 7.5 V AC adapter is included to power the monitor. The user chosen language displays in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Dutch.
- Front side mounted controls allows easy accessible settings
- Handheld infrared remote control for adjusting display functions from the other side of the room
- Atomic clock provides continuous and accurate 12 or 24 hour time format
- Indoor, outdoor temperature/humidity with one remote TS33C-M sensor delivers a large operating range of up to 328 feet / 100 meters
- Four additional remote sensors (sold separately) can be added for reporting temperature and humidity in a total of 5 remote locations
- Wireless UV sensor with range of 0 to 36 UVI for monitoring ultra-violet radiation levels
- Displays minimum and maximum temperature for an indication of normal readings
- Can be mounted to a wall or set upon a desktop with the included stand
- Displays current barometric pressure and records and charts 24 hour barometric pressure history
- Rain gauge with up to 30 days total accumulation of 0 to 78" / 0 to 198.1 cm capacity
- Wind speed range of 0 to 199.9 mph / 0 to 89.3 m/s with 16 wind direction indicators