This Wireless Long Range Remote Temperature Sensor from Meade is a 1 to 5-channel LCD Display long range temperature and humidity sensor for use with all Meade weather stations except the TE109NL-M, RCW33W-M and TE278W-M. The unit can be set to 1-5 channels with the use of multiple sensors connected to one weather station. This TS34C-M wireless long range remote temperature sensor reads the outdoor temperature and humidity and transmits up to 328 feet / 100 meters. The humidity range is from 20-95%. The readout is user selectable in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. Two user-supplied AA batteries are required. The suggested operating temperature range is -40 to 122° F / -40 to +50° C when using lithium type batteries.
Note: Range is dependent on base station pairing and environmental factors. Please consult your weather station documentation for maximum range recommendations.
- Long transmission range of up to 328 feet / 100 meters allows convenient placement of the sensor
- Unit can be set to channels 1-5 for use of multiple sensors connected to one weather station
- Indoor temperature range of 23 to 122° F / -5 to 50° C
- Remotely reads and transmits indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity for accurate weather reporting
- Either Celsius or Fahrenheit selectable for localized reporting