The AP-411 Lip Sync Corrector from AV Toolbox is a compact tool that allows you to correct audio/video timing mismatches that create a loss of sync in program content. Typically, a loss of sync is cause by video arriving after audio, so the AP-411 provides up to 300 milliseconds of delay for the audio component to restore audio/video sync.
The device has stereo RCA input and output connectors, which can accept and output up to 2Vrms audio levels. It supports a 48kHz sample rate, and requires only 5VDC of power to operate. An AC adapter is provided.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Allows you to delay an audio signal by up to 300ms to restore audio/video sync to program content
- Stereo RCA input and output connectors for wide compatibility
- Accepts and outputs audio levels up to 2Vrms, and supports 48kHz sample rates
- Requires only 5VDC of power to operate, and an AC adapter is included