The Intova Fire Light incorporates a flexible torch head that can be pointed independently of the base at a 90° or 130° angle, in addition to pointing straight ahead. Designed for placement on a uniform or helmet, the Fire Light provides the instant lighting adjustability required in emergency situations. Versatility is further enhanced by the Fire Light's magnetic push style switch which has settings for full power, 30% power, and emergency strobe. The light offers a brightness level of 220 lumens and has a focused 23° beam angle for maximum distance and smoke penetration.
The Fire Light is made of anodized aluminum and nylon, is IP4 rated for water resistance, and has an LED lifetime of 100,000 hours. Power is supplied by 3 AAA batteries (not included) which provide a burn time of 4 continuous hours.
- Articulating light head bends 90° and 130°
- Designed to be worn by emergency personnel on a uniform or helmet
- High brightness level with 220 lumens LED
- Focused 23° beam angle for maximum distance and smoke penetration
- Push button settings for full power, 30% power, and emergency strobe
- Anodized aluminum and nylon construction
- IP4 rated for water resistance