This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 3.5x35 ACOG Machine Gun Optic Riflescope (Matte Black) from Trijicon combines enhanced long-range capability with short-range target acquisition using the Bindon Aiming Concept. The large objective yields excellent twilight performance; a significant factor when light is lean and the target is camouflaged. The combination of a large exit pupil and Trijicon's proprietary reticle illumination system makes for quite a formidable sighting system. The target may choose to run; but hiding - now that could prove to be quite difficult.
This ACOG is configured with a 9.0 MOA RMR Dual Illuminated Amber Dot Sight mounted to the ACOG, which in turn has a LaRue Tactical Quick Detach Mount to mount on an M249 light machinegun. It has a dual illuminated red dot horseshoe reticle calibrated for M249 ammunition out to 1000+ meters. The dual illumination system empowers the self-luminous tritium to light up the aiming point in total darkness while the fiber-optic self-adjusts the reticle brightness during daylight.
- Optical Performance
- Fiber Optic Illumination Adjuster allows manual control over daylight reticle glow
- Broad-band multicoated lenses enhance clarity and increase light transmission by minimizing flare, glare, and reflections
- Construction Details
- Trijicon 9.0 MOA RMR Dual Illuminated Amber Dot Sight incorporated on top of the ACOG
- Housing: forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy provides added strength and durability
- Waterproof: nitrogen purged and fully sealed for all-weather reliability. Submersible to 500 ft / 150 m with adjuster caps on or 50 ft / 15 m without adjuster caps on
- Use and Handling
- Mount: LaRue LT622 Tactical Quick Detach Mount
- Tenebrax killFlash anti-reflection device, ARD, and protective flip-up caps add enhanced protection to the scope
- BAC: The Bindon Aiming Concept was devised by Trijicon's founder, Glyn Bindon. The BAC method of aiming with both eyes open ensures a far superior sense of balance, and a wider field-of-view. Combining these benefits with a magnified Trijicon sight gives you a considerable advantage over your target
- Red dot horseshoe reticle: calibrated for M249 ammunition to incorporate spin drift of the round at extended distances- an illuminated dot indicates the exact point of aim. Stadia at 3 and 9 o'clock offer a horizontal target reference system of off-points for moving targets. The 6 o'clock stadia features hold-over hash-marks for distances from 400 m up to 1000+ m
- Dual illumination: 24/7/365 - battery-free tritium/fiber-optic technology provides the horseshoe and dot with a highly-visible red glow