This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The XPS2-RF Holographic Sight (Matte Black) from EOTech provides rapid heads-up-both-eyes-open target acquisition. It is specific for rimfire rifles. It does not mount to the 1' weaver or 1913 rails and is not intended or warranted for calibers other than .22LR or smaller. The integrated base mounts to any 3/8 dovetail rails found on rimfire rifles.
Because it's powered by a single transverse-mounted CR123A battery, the XPS2-RF is shorter than the N and AA battery versions - yet it delivers the same parallax-free sighting capabilities. This sight requires a mere 2.75" of rail space. The battery cap is a simple screw-type cover that's o-ring sealed and tethered to the housing.
The control buttons are positioned on the side of the rugged aluminum housing for ease of operation. The illuminated reticle is configured with a 65 MOA circle and one of 1 MOA dots - the illumination system provides the operator with 20 brightness levels to choose from.
Designed for small game hunting, high speed target shooting and family or youth plinking, the XPS2-FN is water resistant, and is repeatable to 2 MOA after remounting. The rear window is a 3/16" thick shatterproof laminate with anti-glare and scratch resistant coatings, and the front lens is 1/8" solid glass. Because the optical system is based upon transmission holography, parallax error is not an issue.
Note! Note! This item must be exported from the USA in accordance with Export Administration Regulations - ECCN 0A987. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. In accordance with U.S. law (Title 15 CFR part 746 and Supplement No. 1 to Part 774; and Title 31 CFR) - the L-3 EOTech XPS2-2 HWS is controlled under U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.
- Optical Performance
- Front Window: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window: 3/16" shatter-resistant laminate
- Optical surfaces feature anti-glare lens coatings
- Heads-Up Display: eliminates blind spots and constricted vision
- Transmission holography - instantly visible in any light, parallax free
- Even if the laminated window is obstructed or damaged, the HWS remains fully operational. Provided a portion of the window is intact/visible, the entire reticle pattern will be seen on target, and the POI/POA will be maintained.
- Use and Handling
- Powered by 1 CR123A: 600 hr run-time at nominal setting of 12
- Automatic shut-down: 8 hr, programmable to 4 hr
- Battery check indicator: flashing reticle at start-up
- Specific to rimfire rifles. Not intended or warranted for calibers other than .22LR or smaller. Does not mount to the 1' Weaver or 1913 rails
- Precision adjustments: 1/2 MOA clicks, 40 MOA W&E correction
- Illuminated reticle: 65MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot. 20 Brightness settings with scrolling feature
- Construction Details
- Color/finish: non-reflective black hard-coat
- Short-base form-factor requires 2.75" of rail space
- Internal optical system is sealed and fully fogproof
- Return to Zero: repeatable to 2 MOA after re-mount
- Durable housing features a rugged aluminum hood assembly
- Function buttons location: positioned on the side of the sight
- Battery compartment designed to fit/hover over the rifle's Delta Ring
- Integral mount is compatible with 3/8 dovetail rails
- Water resistant