Video Streams HD Customizable Motion Backgrounds from Video Copilot is a double-DVD set for After Effects users that packages 20 motion graphic backgrounds, each with HD & SD rendered QuickTime files and customizable After Effects project file versions.
This is royalty-free media that never gets stale. All motion backgrounds are entirely customizable because with the project files, all layers are accessible, right in front of you in your After Effects interface. Customizing the motion backgrounds is a simple matter of turning layers on/off, moving graphical elements around in space, changing colors – generally, just doing what you do daily as a motion-graphics artist. Think of Video Streams HD as a warp zone. Your workflow doesn't change, but you enter the river much farther downstream.
Of course, you can also use the 20 backgrounds exactly as they're designed: They look, after all, like the type of graphics you see every day on broadcast programs, promos, and commercials. You can open up the included SD & HD pre-rendered files directly in your nonlinear editor, bypassing AE entirely. Add text or composite in talking heads shot against a green screen, to enable you to create professional-level graphics for any production, quickly and easily.
With 1920 x 1080 files, there's never a need for upscaling. Plus, for SD projects you'll have plenty of real estate within which to work, so you can crop a desired portion of the motion background if you're delivering to DVD or the Web.
All files are 30-second loops at 24 progressive frames per second. For PAL regions, changing the frame rate to 25 is a simple matter in After Effects.
- Create promos, movie trailers, commercials, video content for digital signage, and more
- Mix & match elements to create custom designs
- Use as backgrounds for green-screen interviews and titles
- 20 high-definition (1920 x 1080) video backgrounds at 24 fps (progressive)
- Pre-rendered SD & HD QuickTime movies as well as HD project files for After Effects
- Animations last 30 seconds and loop
- Getting Started video tutorials
- Use pre-rendered files in your NLE, bypassing the need to open After Effects
- Mix designs using the Master Project file, which contains all designs
- Files delivered on a two-disc DVD set