The Holographic Red Dot Sight (Matte Black) from EOTech is a holographic red-dot sight that provides rapid heads-up-both-eyes-open target acquisition. Sporting a longer form factor for the 2 laterally placed AA or N batteries, this holographic sight is compatible with Gen I-IV night vision systems. It includes a rugged aluminum hood assembly and a knobbed, tool-less mounting bolt.
The control buttons are positioned on the back of the rugged aluminum housing, toward the shooter, for ease of operation. The illuminated reticle is configured with a 65 MOA circle and one 1 MOA aiming dots.
Designed for today's modern battlefield; the Holographic Red Dot Sight is submersible to a depth of 33', and it's repeatable to 1 MOA after remounting. The rear window is a 3/16" thick shatterproof laminate with anti-glare and scratch resistant coatings, and the front lens is 1/8" solid glass. Because the optical system is based upon transmission holography, parallax error is not an issue which can be a mission-critical feature.
Note! This item must be exported from the USA in accordance with Export Administration Regulations - ECCN 0A987. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. In accordance with U.S. law (Title 15 CFR part 746 and Supplement No. 1 to Part 774; and Title 31 CFR) - the L-3 EOTech XPS2-0 HWS is controlled under U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.
- Optical Performance
- Front Window: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window: 3/16" shatter-resistant laminate
- Optical surfaces feature anti-glare lens coatings
- Heads-Up Display: eliminates blind spots and constricted vision
- Transmission holography - instantly visible in any light, parallax free
- Even if the laminated window is obstructed or damaged, the HWS remains fully operational. Provided a portion of the window is intact/visible, the entire reticle pattern will be seen on target, and the POI/POA will be maintained.
- Use and Handling
- Powered by 2 1.5V AA lithium batteries: 1,000 hr
- Automatic shut-down: 8 hr, programmable to 4 hr
- Battery check indicator: flashing reticle at start-up
- Integral mount: compatible with Picatinny/Weaver systems
- Precision adjustments: 1/2 MOA clicks, 40 MOA W&E correction
- Illuminated reticle: 65 MOA circle, one 1 MOA dots. 30 Brightness settings with scrolling feature
- 10 Brightness settings when used with a night vision device
- Construction Details
- Color/finish: non-reflective black hard-coat
- Internal optical system is sealed and fully fogproof
- Return to Zero: repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mount
- Submersible to 33.0' / 10.1 m, fogproof internal optics
- Durable housing features a rugged aluminum hood assembly
- Function buttons location: positioned on the rear of the sight
- Compatible with Gen I-IV night vision systems, a magnifier, or a back up iron sight
- Battery compartment is designed to fit/hover over the rifle's Delta Ring
- Integral mount is compatible with Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny systems, and it has a knobbed, tool-less mounting bolt