The EXPS3-4 Holographic Sight System from EOTech provides a solution for quick transitioning from close quarter combat situations. For example; transitioning from a 25 meter room to a 500 meter target, and then quickly back again to the room. This ability to instantly transition is achieved with a quick Flip-to-Side (FTS) mount that offers a simple, quick, disconnect to separate the magnifier and base. This durable system is night vision compatible and offers wide field optical performance.
The EXPS3-4 reticle is a 65 MOA circle with four 1 MOA aiming dots and is specific to .223 caliber munitions. A 3x magnifier comes with this system. The use of a magnifier is strongly recommended as the aiming dots may not be distinguishable without magnification. A single transverse 123 battery (included) is used to reduce sight length while the average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours. The battery cap and latch have been removed and replaced with a simple O-ring tethered cap for better sealing. The Holographic Weapon Sight (HWS) MPO II is compatible with Gen I-III+ night vision systems in tandem with a single quick detach throw lever. The shortened base requires only 2 3/4 inch of rail space. A 7 millimeter riser is included for raised bases.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Reticle: 65MOA ring with four 1 MOA dots
- Night vision compatible
- Sealed optical cavity ensures waterproof, fogproof and shock protection
- Anti-reflective coatings to decrease seeing impediments
- Twenty brightness levels ensure proper control in low or bright light
- Automatic battery check indicator, up/down brightness scrolling and programmable auto shutdown
- Fully encapsulated electronics in shock absorbing resin compound for in-the-field protection
- Holographic patterns are instantly visible in any light, regardless of shooting angle, and remain in view while sweeping the target zone
- Large, see-through reticles to achieve fast target acquisition without covering or obscuring the point of aim
- No blind spots, constricted vision, or tunnel vision
- Remains fully operational if the window is obstructed by mud, snow, rain or the laminated window is shattered
- Mil-Spec drop tested as well as with recoil simulator generating 3,500 G's of acceleration in less than 0.5 milliseconds (the recoil of a .454 Casull revolver)