The Outland X 10x42 Binocular from Celestron provides a wider field of view; an Apparent Angle of View of 56°. It includes BAK4 prisms for a higher quality of color. The lenses are multicoated for better contrast and more brightness. Nitrogen-purged and rubber covering add that extra level of protection for all kinds of weather and terrain conditions. There are twist-up eyecups for eye-relief adjustment for eyeglass/sunglass wearers in an aesthetically pleasing, ergonomic design.
- BAK4 Roof Prisms for enhanced color fidelity
- Multicoated optics provide better contrast and more brightness
- Ribbed center focus dial for easy focus accessibility
- Twist-up eyecups for eyeglass/sunglass wearers
- Body casing has protective rubber coating