The Granite 10x42 Binocular from Celestron features fully multicoated lenses and BAK4 roof prisms for maximum contrast and color rendition. ED glass delivers edge-to-edge sharpness with excellent color correction and razor sharp images while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration. It has a wide 65° Apparent Angle of View. This Granite's open-frame construction provides a lightweight yet rugged form-factor, comfortable handling, and a contemporary look. The magnesium body is rugged and tough for handling in any environment. With or without eye or sunglasses, a comfortable fit is made possible by substantial eye relief.
- The Apparent Angle of View is a wide 65°
- Twist-up eyecups provide added comfort for eyeglass and sunglass wearers
- Centered focusing wheel is fast and accurate
- Precision BAK4 roof prisms for enhanced clarity
- Multicoated optics for maximum light transmission
- Eco-Friendly; lead and arsenic free
- Rugged magnesium housing is nitrogen filled for all-weather performance