The Pico Portable Projection Screen from Dalite is a system that is suitable for home or business pursuits. For the person who travels a lot or wants to be able to set up quickly in a venue without the hassle of dragging along a large, traditional tripod screen or have to go through the expense of renting a screen, the Dalite Pico screen is the answer.
Setup is incredibly simple. All you have to do is remove the screen from its case, pull the two halves apart and place the screen on a table. That's it. No motors. No walls to deal with. No electricity to worry about. The screen is supported by a scissor mechanism that is easy to manipulate and that holds the screen firmly upright.
With a diagonal of 27", the screen is sufficient for an intimate viewing group in someone's office or training center. The Video Spectra surface generates a bright image and is especially useful in rooms where you don't have full control of the ambient light. Since the screen is infinitely size-adjustable, you can quickly change between HDTV and video formats. When done, the screen collapses into its case to only 19" (48.3cm) long and weighs a mere 5 lb (2.3kg). Dalite backs the Pico with a one-year warranty.
- Scissor mechanism is infinitely adjustable
- Only 19" (48.36cm) long when closed
- Excellent for business meetings, training, gaming and many other applications
- Setup is a breeze as is removing the screen from the carrying case, pulling the two halves of the case apart and placing the screen on a table or stand
- Screen maintains a constant height and is infinitely adjustable