Brother's MFC-7460DN Network Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer is a true multi-tasker that also happens to be affordable. You can print, scan, fax, and copy all from this one unit. Whether it's meant for a small workgroup or a single user, the MFC-7460DN will be the heart of your office. The machine can be connected to one computer via USB or can network using the Ethernet interface.
When it comes to printing, the 7460DN outputs B/W documents at a speed of 27 pages-per-minute, and it has a maximum resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi. The paper tray holds up to 250 sheets at a time, while the auto document feeder can hold 35 sheets. The printer is both Mac and Windows driver compatible. A starter toner cartridge that provides 700 sheets and a drum unit that lasts for 12,000 pages come with the printer. Paper sizes up to 8.5 x 14" are compatible, and alternative media such as labels and envelopes can be printed via the 7460DN as well.
The fax machine aspect of the MFC-7460DN features the following highlights: a 14.4Kbps fax modem, 7 seconds per pages transmission speed, and 208 auto dial locations. Other notable features include a 400 page fax memory and various other functions, such as caller ID, Distinctive Ring Ready, and a 2.5 second quick scan feature. The copier boasts a speed of 27 copies-per-minute, flatbed or ADF copying, and the Brother ID copy feature. The scanner provides you with B/W and color scanning with resolutions up to 19200 x 19200 interpolated. The scanner is both Windows and Mac OS compatible and features numerous output formats.
- Fast Printing and Copying
- Help improve your productivity with print and copy speeds of up to 27ppm and produce professional-looking output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Easily Produce Two-Sided Output
- Print professional-looking two-sided documents and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature. Also, create two-sided output from one-sided originals when copying and faxing. This feature helps to reduce paper use and save money
- Flexible Connectivity
- Print professional-looking two-sided documents and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature. Also, create two-sided output from one-sided originals when copying and faxing. This feature saves money by reducing paper use
- Flexible Paper Handling
- Features an adjustable, 250 sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper. Plus, a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes and thicker media
- Versatile, High-Quality Color Scanning
- Offers up to a 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution and a variety of "scan-to" features
- Straight-Through Paper Path
- A manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path to ensure that all of your printed materials always look their best
- Time-Saving ID Copy Feature
- Copy both sides of your identification card onto one page, keeping the original card size