The Archos 4GB Arnova 10 Android-Based Touch Screen Tablet runs an Android 2.1 Eclair operating system and is equipped with a 4GB flash memory internal storage capacity. The 10.1" TFT LCD display with 1024 x 600 resolution features a virtual keyboard and touch screen capability. The Arnova 10 affords full-page web browsing, portability and WiFi (802.11 b/g) wireless Internet connectivity through your home wireless router or via WiFi hotspots like airports and coffee shops.
The Arnova 10 Tablet includes access to thousands of apps through the Android AppsLib. With a minute and a few clicks you'll be checking the news, playing games, shopping and communicating with friends and family through social network apps and the pre-installed Email App that lets you configure several different email accounts and provides email notifications on the tablet screen. The Arnova 10 has an integrated mic, speaker and front VGA camera, which facilitates mobile video-chatting with friends and video-conferencing where you're not tied down to a desk. Roam the house while, you surf, chat and play.
The Arnova 10 Tablet is also an ideal vehicle for sharing photos with musically enhanced slideshows, watching stored video and movies and listening to music, organized by your own playlists. The Arnova 10 battery supports up to 6 hours of video between charges and you can watch several file formats. Some formats will even play video in 720p HD. The tablet can play MP3, WAV, APE, OGG and FLAC audio files for up to 40 hours between charges. You can also upload photos via USB 2.0 interface or microSD (SDHC) card. Share photos in high-resolution by making slideshows with music. Impress friends and family with the built-in speaker and 10.1" LCD touch screen. The Arnova 10 Tablet is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, or higher, Mac OS or Linux in mass storage mode.
- Android Operating System & The Android AppsLib
- The Arnova 10 Tablet runs an Android 2.1 Eclair OS. Android affords multi-account email management, access to instant messaging services and apps for your favorite social networks. The Android AppsLib makes available thousands of Android Apps, making your tablet the center of an ever-expanding app universe. You can get updated sports results, access the daily news, monitor the stock market and manage your bank account. The AppsLib also lets you seek out games, manage social networks and shop for ebooks in the online ebook store
- Large LCD Display
- Reasonably priced and endowed with an impressive 10.1" TFT LCD touch screen, the Archos Arnova 10 is sure to incite tablet envy from any comparably priced device. The Arnova's wide screen facilitates laptop-like full-viewing of Web pages and features a G-Sensor that automatically rotates between portrait and landscape modes as you turn the tablet in your hands. The high-resolution, responsive touch screen has 1024 x 600 pixels and 16 million colors, providing stunning image clarity. The 10.1" touch screen is also large enough to provide a full virtual keyboard for writing faster emails and typing as if you had a tactile keyboard integrated into your tablet
- Multimedia & Storage
- The Arnova 10 Tablet has 4GB of internal memory for storing and sharing your videos, photos and music. Capable of playing several different file formats for each medium, the Arnova 10 even supports formats that can play video in 720p HD. You can upload media files via USB from your computer or from your data storage devices including microSDHC cards. You can create slideshows with your uploaded pictures and music, enjoy up to 6 hours of video playback or use the 4GB memory to store enough music for the battery's 40 hour audio playback limit. Plus, all your music can be separated into various playlists
- Internet Access
- If your home has wireless Internet, you can use the Arnova 10 Tablet to surf the Web, enjoy full-width page access, email, view Internet content, check your favorite social network site and even video-conference call or video-chat with friends using the front VGA camera and integrated microphone and speakers. The Arnova 10 affords you the freedom to go from room to room surfing and chatting without losing your connection. The WiFi (802.11 b/g) connectivity also works in any WiFi hot-spot, which facilitates Internet access away from the home
- Turn Your Tablet Into a PC
- You can use the USB host connection to connect a mouse, keyboard or external mass storage. Without even starting up your computer, you can surf the web or gain access to your office documents easily and quickly
- Email Application
- At any time while connected to a WiFi network, the ARNOVA 10 affords email management. You can configure multiple accounts for yourself, providing you with quick access to all your email accounts. Multiple account configuration is also great for families; that way each family member can quickly access their own accounts and messages