While there are many mounting options for your Apple iPad, the Primacoustic ShowPad - Apple iPad Mic Stand Adapter is specifically designed to let you share the spotlight on-stage with your iPad by attaching it to a mic stand.
An adjustable tube clamp allows the ShowPad to fit on all common microphone stands and boom attachments. Meanwhile, a ball joint connects the iPad cradle and makes it possible for your iPad to be angled and rotated for landscape or portrait modes. The custom-contoured cradle snugly fits the iPad and is equipped with two spring-loaded clasps that make mounting easy. This also makes it quick to take your iPad off-stage in between sets to keep it safe.
With the plethora of apps available for your iPad, the device has become a popular interface for all kinds of music and performance programs -- and the ShowPad allows you to take full advantage of your tablet's multimedia capabilities. Made from high impact polymers, the Primacoustic ShowPad is durable and functional to bring you years of on-stage enjoyment.
Note! WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.
- Mounting device for Apple iPad -- allows you to position it on a mic stand for easy viewing and hands-free use
- Custom-molded cradle snugly fits around the iPad without interfering with the function switches
- Dual spring-loaded retainer clasps let you release the iPad quickly for in-between set safety
- Slide on the cradle attaches to the mic stand clamp where a ball joint allows the phone to be rotated and angled for optimal viewing
- 3-way adjustable mic stand clamp includes a rubberized ribbed lining that lets you fit the unit snugly around a wide range of pipe sizes -- allows the ShowPad to mount on the stand, boom or various attachments like drum stands