The Squeezebox Touch Wi-Fi Music Player from Logitech is a wireless network music player, capable of streaming audio from your home computer or the Internet. It is compatible with the Pandora and Rhapsody music services and features an SD card slot for local music storage.
You can control the player via its 4.3" touch screen, or remotely from your Android device. It connects to your home stereo via analog RCA, optical S/PDIF, or coaxial S/PDIF, and features a 24-bit/96kHz DAC for superlative audio quality. The Squeezebox supports popular audio file formats, and can be used in conjunction with other Squeezebox players -- making it easy to synchronize music playback between multiple rooms in your home!
- 4.3" Color Touch Screen
- You can easily select and play music from up close using the intuitive color touch menus -- and view album art and photos.
- Easy Access to Digital Music
- You can play songs from your personal library, tune in to thousands of Internet radio stations, or connect to online services such as Pandora and Rhapsody.
- High-Quality Sound
- You'll enjoy crisp, clear sound through your home stereo or powered speakers thanks to 24-bit DAC, advanced audio rendering technology, and digital outputs.
- Easily Expandable
- It's easy to create a multi-room music system by simply adding more Squeezebox players in other rooms -- like your kitchen, bedroom, or patio.
- Support for Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- No wires needed -- seamless integration with your existing home network lets you listen to the music on your computer in any room.
- USB Port and SD Card Slot
- You can access music and pictures stored on flash drives and memory cards.
- Plays Most Digital Music Formats
- It supports just about any format you've got, including MP3, FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless, AAC, Apple Lossless, WAV, and AIFF.
- Control from Your Mobile Devices
- You can control your Squeezebox experience using your Android smartphone or tablet. Play, search, sync and more from any room in your house with the Logitech Squeezebox Controller App (sold separately).