Whether you're a snowboarder like Gretchen Bleiler, or you simply appreciate winter and all its glory, the 120N Camera - Gretchen Bleiler Edition from Holga is a great way to show your support for mother nature. Not only does Gretchen's design show off a majestic winter forest scene, but a portion of the proceeds go to the Protect Our Winters organization. This non-profit is dedicated to reversing global warming, so all of us, and future generations, can enjoy many more white winters to come.
When it comes to shooting the 120N is the classic. Pop in some 120 film and take aim at the everyday. What you see is definitely not what you get with Holga. "Vintage vignetting", otherwise known as artfully placed light leaks, turn out unbelievable images that guarantee unreal and incredible photos. Optional frame inserts let you adjust the frame size, the popular 4.5 x 6 and the square 6 x 6, and other features like bulb shooting let you customize your exposure time. The camera even has a shoe adapter for using an optional flash.
- Designed by Gretchen Bleiler
- The Gretchen Bleiler Holga 120N is a super creative analog plastic film camera. Creatively designed by Gretchen herself, the Gretchen Bleiler Holga 120N reveals her passion and commitment to the environment
- Support "Protect Our Winters"
- A portion of all proceeds from this camera will be donated to Protect Our Winters, a non-profit organization dedicated to reversing the global warming crisis by uniting the winter sports community and fighting against climate change
- Gretchen's Quote on the Camera!
- "Every single one of us has the unique opportunity to create awareness and influence change" is written on the bottom of each camera in Gretchen's handwriting
- Images created by a Holga are known to be quirky and surreal
- Unpredictable and fantastic light leaks makes each image completely unique
- Plastic lens artistically results in images with sharp focus in the center that softens toward the edges
- Optional frame inserts, 4.5 × 6 cm and 6 × 6 cm, provide rectangular or square photos
- Vintage vignetting is a classic feature of all Holgas
- Uses 120 format black and white, color negative and slide film
- Approximate aperture settings of f/8 and f/11
- Shutter speed approximately 1/100th of a second, or bulb setting for long exposures Hot shoe adapter for a flash