Holgaphiles, rise up! The 120-3D Stereo Camera adds another twist to the already twisted Holga image - 3-dimensional photos with that iconic low-fi appeal. The camera uses 120 film and it comes with one 6 x 6 mask for shooting squares. The bulb setting allows for long exposures, for more creative options, and the built-in color flash lets you add pop to any image. Other highlights of this spectacular analog machine include a 1/4"-20 tripod mount, and a built-in threaded shutter release butter. In addition, the Stereo Camera comes with the famous Holga Manual for tips and ideas on how to truly make the Holga uniquely your own.
- Holga in 3D!
- The Holga 120-3D Stereo camera is based on the Holga CFN (Color Flash) body design and takes Holga photography to an all new level of 3D photography!
- Built-In Color Flash
- The Color Flash is a built in flash which contains a spinning color filter wheel. Choose from red, yellow, blue, standard white or a combination thereof. Use the flash day or night to manipulate your images with vibrant colors
- Holga Manual
Includes the famous Holga Manual with tips on using, maintaining and customizing your Holga
- Standard tripod 1/4"-20 mount
- Bulb setting for long exposures
- One mask for 6 x 6cm image area
- Four 'AA' batteries (not included) required for flash operation
- Built-in threaded shutter release button for cable release (not included)