Everyone should have the privilege of making pinhole images at least once in life. Holga agrees. In fact, they think that everyone should be able to make 3D stereo pinhole images! The wonderment of the iconic low-fi image, times two(!), awaits you with the 120PC-3D Stereo Pinhole Camera. Pop in some 120 film, use the 6 x 6 mask if you desire to shoot squares, and hold down the bulb shutter while your mystical images brew. Upon developing, all the surprises of your Holga-pinhole experimentation will greet you, and your life just might be forever changed. In addition to this spectacular camera, the Holga Manual, which promises to permanently alter your view on... well, everything, is included in the box.
- Holga Pinhole in 3D Stereo!
- The Holga 3D Stereo camera is based on the Holga 120PC (Pinhole) body design and takes Holga photography to a whole 'nother 3D Pinhole Photography!
- Holga Manual
Includes the famous Holga Manual with tips on using, maintaining and customizing your Holga
- Standard tripod 1/4-20 mount
- Bulb setting for long exposures
- One mask for 6 x 6cm image area
- Built-in threaded shutter release button for cable release (not included)