The Aquapac VHF Classic Case (Large) is a waterproof case for your VHF radio. A must-have for regular handheld VHF radios when paddling or partaking in another water-related activity, the case is also a prudent additional line of defense for waterproof models. Thermoplastic polyurethane construction and high-frequency welded seams ensure protection against wetness. The case features clear windows on both sides so it can accommodate both L- and R-handed radios. You can use your radio normally, since the case doesn't interfere with sound or radio signals. The VHF classic protects from dust, dirt and sand, in addition to water. It will float if dropped into water, but is also fully submersible for a half hour to a depth of 16.4' (5.0 m). The case works best for satellite phones and VHFs with long antennas.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane construction with high-frequency welded seams
- Waterproof to the international standard IPX8, meaning it can be safely submerged at a maximum depth of 16.4' (5.0 m) for a half hour
- Will float if dropped into water
- Aquaclip patented, rustproof, injection-molded plastic seal opens / closes with a simple twist of 2 levers, and everything stays in 1 piece even when open
- Clear windows on both sides so it can accommodate both L- and R-handed radios
- You can use your radio normally, since the case doesn't interfere with sound or radio signals
- Protects against dust, dirt and sand, in addition to water